The second theme we are recapping from Bridal Bash KC is A Midsummer Night’s Dream at the Gallery Event Space. Hannah Schumm, of Weddings by Hannah, came up with the theme, and did a wonderful job of pulling together the vendor team to get a cohesive, well executed look and feel. Through lighting, lots of absolutely gorgeous greenery and flowers by KP Event Design, and special touches, the Gallery was transformed into moonlit garden.
The vendor team for this theme was absolutely awesome and on point:
- Venue, Catering and Bar: The Gallery Event Space
- Coordination: Weddings by Hannah
- Floral Design: KP Floral & Event Design
- Photography: Mojica Photography
- Cake: Shannon Bond Cake Design
- Band: Twice on Sunday, from Jukeboxx Media
- Gowns: Belle Vogue Bridal
- Tuxes: Tip Top Tux
- Hair and Makeup: White Carpet Bride
- Lighting, Draping and Dancefloor: Landers Visions
- Invitation Suite and Graphic Design: Blissful Prints
The couple that renewed their vows as part of this team had such a great time getting dressed up and dancing with their super cute children.
Absolutely love this moss ring bearer’s pillow and floral crown by KP Floral & Event Design!
This is such a well done invitation by Blissful Prints!
Our custom made escort card tree!
Getting serenaded by a sax soloist from Jukeboxx Media
The band Twice on Sunday, from Jukeboxx Media, had the crowd dancing!
And a little rest on our Golden Horse to end the night.
All photos by Mojica Photography
Featured Ultrapom rental items: