Just like most Kansas Citians, we have a huge amount of hometown pride in our Kansas City Royals! When Nellie, from Events by Nellie, and Ashlie, from Blue Bouquet, approached us about doing subtle tribute to our 2015 World Series Champions, we were of course happy to be included.
Nellie and Ashlie chose a white color palette for the flowers, that looked beautiful with our Noir Stoneware Plates, Burnished Copper Flatware, Gold Rimmed Water Goblets, Stemless Wine Glasses, and Navy Blue Panama Napkins, on our Taupe Vintage Linen Tablecloth. Finished off with our Cross Back Chairs, this table is anything but sporty!
We love every single vendor that was part of this shoot, so it’s no surprise it turned out so great, and was of course picked up by Every Last Detail Blog!
- Venue: Lake Quivira Country Club
- Coordination: Events by Nellie
- Floral Design: Blue Bouquet
- Photography: Laura Foote Photography
- Stationary: Lauren Heim Studio
- Cake: Adorn Cakes
- Makeup Artist: Sarah Abby Hair & Makeup
- Hair Stylist: Tracy Morby Styling
- Tuxedos: Tip Top Tux
- Dresses: Belle Vogue Bridal
- Favors and Gifts: The Tulle Box
Head over to see the rest of this royal shoot on Every Last Detail.
All photos by Laura Foote Photography
Featured Ultrapom rental items: