The first ever Bridal Bash KC was an absolutely awesome experience! Bridal Bash is a totally unique wedding show that travels between 3 different venues with 3 different vendor teams. At each venue is a completely different decor theme, where the attendees get to experience what an actual wedding and reception would be like there through a real vow renewal.
We had the privilege of being the exclusive rental decor company for all 3 venues, which meant lots of really fun work. It was a months long process of coordinating with each team about the desired look and feel at each venue. We will be recapping the decor at each venue in separate blog posts all this week!
This first recap is the Modern Geometric theme at the Brass on Baltimore! We love working at the Brass on Baltimore, they have several different event spaces, and all very beautiful. Their crown jewel is the newly added modern space on the 15th floor. It is light and airy and has gorgeous sumptuous touches, particularly that bar!
We worked with a great vendor team to come up with this look:
- Venue: The Brass on Baltimore
- Coordination and Invitations: Events by Nellie
- Floral Design: Wild Hill Flowers
- Cake: Adorn Cakes
- Catering: Olive Events
- Band: Jukeboxx Media
- Coffee Bar: Ambassador Coffee Company
- Dresses: Belle Vogue Bridal
- Tuxes: Tip Top Tux
- Hair and Makeup: White Carpet Bride
- Photography: Melissa Sigler Photography
- Pinspotting, Stage, and Dancefloor: Landers Visions
We went with the modern geometric theme, because the 15th floor space at the Brass on Baltimore is such a clean, white slate (…and I wanted to make a copper geometric hanging installation for over the head table, truth be told). We used mixed metals, with copper and gold, and one of my current favorite tablecloth colors – lagoon!
The couple having the vow renewal was so sweet and looked to have an absolute blast! They had several friends and family attend as well, and their children served as their bridesmaid and groomsman.
We custom made the watercolor backdrop to fit in with the rest of the theme.
OMG, check out that bouquet by Wild Hill Flowers!
My love – the custom copper geometric installation we made just for this event, and Wild Hill Flowers adorned it with greenery.
All images by Melissa Sigler Photography
Featured Ultrapom rental items:
- Noir Stoneware Plates
- Modern Gold Flatware
- Burnished Copper Flatware
- Copper and Gold Dipped Cylinder Vases
- Copper and Gold Dipped Votive Holders
- Gold Acrylic Chargers
- Hammered Copper Chargers
- Convivial Production Geometric Salad Plates
- Himmeli Gold Geometric Shapes
- Lagoon Polyester Tablecloth
- Custom Watercolor Backdrop
- Custom Copper Geometric Installation